1. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
2. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
3. Which of the following is true regarding OSPF?
4. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
5. What is the AD of OSPF?
6. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
7. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
8. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
9. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
11. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
12. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
13. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
14. What is the IPv6 loopback address?
15. Which of the following protocols uses UDP?
16. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
17. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
18. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
19. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
20. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols?
21. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
22. Which of the following type of connection can not use full-duplex?
23. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
24. What is the demarcation point?
25. What metric does OSPF use?
26. Which protocol uses TCP port 23?
27. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
28. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
29. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
30. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
31. At which layer of the OSI model does SNMP operate?
32. By default you can not see system messages when telnetting in a remote router.
33. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
34. Which statement is false regarding to full duplex?
35. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
36. At which layer of the OSI model does UDP operate?
37. What are the default timers of HSRP?
38. Which protocol uses UDP port 69?
39. At which layer of the OSI model does FTP operate?
40. What is the CIR?
41. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
42. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
43. What is the default switch priority?
44. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
45. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
46. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
47. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
48. What is the class A private IP address range?
49. What is IARP used for?
50. Which switch will become the root bridge?
Question 1 of 50
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑