1. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
2. What is the class C private IP address range?
3. When will DTP never form a trunk?
4. What layer of the TCP/IP or DOD model is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
5. What is the AD of EIGRP?
6. Which layer is represented by packets?
7. What can you assume when you have multiple routes in an active state in the topology table when using EIGRP?
8. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
9. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
10. What is the default switch priority?
11. What is the last available address of the subnet 10.144.0.0/13?
12. What is the last available address of the subnet 18.104.22.168/28?
13. Which layer is represented by packets?
14. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
15. What are the default timers of HSRP?
16. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
17. Which of the following are public IP addresses? (Choose two)
18. Which layer provides logical addressing?
19. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
20. Which layer converts data packets from the Data Link layer into electrical signals?
21. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
22. What command would you use to set a encrypted password Stevit to enter privilege mode?
23. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
24. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
25. What does a switch break up by default?
26. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
27. What command would you use to encrypt all passwords?
28. Which of the following protocols uses UDP?
29. Which protocol uses TCP port 23?
30. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
31. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
32. At which layer of the OSI model does FTP operate?
33. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
34. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
35. Which of the following protocols uses TCP?
36. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
37. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
38. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
39. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
40. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
41. What is the CIR?
42. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a PC directly to a router?
43. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
44. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
45. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
46. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
47. What are the two sublayers of the Data-link layer?
48. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to another switch?
49. By default you can not see system messages when telnetting in a remote router.
50. What is the default subnetmask of a class B address?
Question 1 of 50
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑