1. What are sticky MAC addresses?
2. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
3. What metric does OSPF use?
4. Which layer is represented by segments?
5. Where is the Cisco IOS stored by default?
6. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
7. Which layer provides logical addressing?
8. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
9. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
10. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
11. By default you can not see system messages when telnetting in a remote router.
12. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
13. What is the class B private IP address range?
14. What command would you use to set a encrypted password Stevit to enter privilege mode?
15. What is the bit length of a MAC address?
16. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
17. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
18. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
19. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
20. Where is the bootstrap stored by default?
21. What layer of the TCP/IP or DOD model is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
22. OSPF neighbors can have different Hello and Dead timers.
23. What are the two sublayers of the Data-link layer?
24. What is the expression of a MAC address?
25. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
26. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
27. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
28. What is the default switch priority?
29. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
30. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
31. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
32. What is the order of encapsulation?
33. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
34. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
35. Which layer converts data packets from the Data Link layer into electrical signals?
36. Full-duplex doubles the speed of the cable.
37. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
38. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
39. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to another switch?
40. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 22.214.171.124/28?
41. What is an advantage of static routing?
42. Which of these layers is represented by data?
43. Which of the following are public IP addresses? (Choose two)
44. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
45. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
46. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
47. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to a router?
48. What are the default timers of HSRP?
49. Where are the routing tables stored by default?
50. Which switch will become the root bridge?
Question 1 of 50
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑