1. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
2. Where is the running configuration stored by default?
3. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
4. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
5. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
6. An administrator of Stevit pings the 127.0.0.1 address from the CMD on a PC host. An ICMP reply is received, what does this confirm?
7. What is the order of encapsulation?
8. Which of the following protocols uses UDP?
9. What is the class C private IP address range?
10. Which of these layers is represented by data?
11. Which switch will become the root bridge?
12. Where is the Cisco IOS stored by default?
13. What is the last available address of the subnet 188.8.131.52/28?
14. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
15. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
16. What is the AD of EIGRP?
17. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
18. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in an active state, what does this mean?
19. What is the default switch priority?
20. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
21. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
22. What command would you use to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM?
23. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 184.108.40.206/28?
24. At which layer of the OSI model does DNS operate?
25. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
26. Which of the following is correct?
27. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
28. What are the default timers of HSRP?
29. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a router to another router?
30. Which statement is false regarding to full duplex?
31. Which of these is a valid IPv6 address?
32. What command would you use to set a console password of “Stevit”?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
34. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
35. What are the two sublayers of the Data-link layer?
36. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
37. What is 802.1w also called like?
38. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
39. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
40. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
41. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
42. What is the AD of OSPF?
43. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect to a console port?
44. At which layer of the OSI model does DHCP operate?
45. What is the bit length of a MAC address?
46. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
47. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
48. Where are the routing tables stored by default?
49. Which of the following protocols uses TCP?
50. What is the term of unwanted signal interference from adjacent pairs in a cable?
Question 1 of 50
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑