1. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
2. Which layer is represented in by bits?
3. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
4. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
5. At which layer of the OSI model does SMTP operate?
6. What command would you use to save the running-config to NVRAM?
7. What are sticky MAC addresses?
8. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
9. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
10. What is the demarcation point?
11. What is the AD of OSPF?
12. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
14. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
15. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
16. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
17. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
18. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
19. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
20. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
21. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
22. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
23. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
24. At which layer of the OSI model does UDP operate?
25. What is the last available address of the subnet 10.144.0.0/13?
26. PAT is also known as what?
27. Where is the ARP cache stored by default?
28. Where is the running configuration stored by default?
29. Which of these is a valid IPv6 address?
30. Which of these layers is represented by data?
31. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a router to another router?
32. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
33. What is the IPv6 loopback address?
34. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
36. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols?
37. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
38. What does a switch break up by default?
39. What is 802.1w also called like?
40. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
41. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
42. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a PC directly to a router?
43. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
44. What is an advantage of static routing?
45. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in a passive state, what does this mean?
46. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
47. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
48. What command would you use to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM?
49. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
50. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
Question 1 of 50
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑