1. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
2. What is the default switch priority?
3. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
4. Where is the Cisco IOS stored by default?
5. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
6. Where is the ARP cache stored by default?
7. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
8. What are sticky MAC addresses?
9. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
10. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect to a console port?
11. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
12. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
13. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
14. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
15. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
16. At which layer of the OSI model does SNMP operate?
17. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
18. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
19. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
20. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
21. Where are the routing tables stored by default?
22. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
23. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
24. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
25. Where is the startup configuration stored by default?
26. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to another switch?
27. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
28. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
29. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
30. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
31. What command would you use to set a encrypted password Stevit to enter privilege mode?
32. What is the IPv6 loopback address?
33. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
34. What is the default subnetmask of a class C address?
35. At which layer of the OSI model does SMTP operate?
36. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
37. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
38. What metric does OSPF use?
39. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a router to another router?
40. What commands have to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
41. What is the term of unwanted signal interference from adjacent pairs in a cable?
42. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
43. Which layer is represented by segments?
44. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
45. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
46. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
47. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
48. What is the default subnetmask of a class B address?
49. What is the IEEE standard of 1000Base-T?
50. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 50
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑