1. What is the IEEE standard of 1000Base-T?
2. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
3. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
4. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
5. What is IARP used for?
6. Where is the Cisco IOS stored by default?
7. What is the CIR?
8. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
9. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
11. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
12. Which of the following are private IP addresses? (Choose two)
13. What is the AD of OSPF?
14. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
15. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
16. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
17. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
18. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
19. Which layer is represented by packets?
20. What is the CPE?
21. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
22. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
23. Is an inside global before or after translation?
24. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
25. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
26. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
27. At which layer of the OSI model does DNS operate?
28. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
29. Where is the startup configuration stored by default?
30. What does a switch break up by default?
31. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
32. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
33. What is the last available address of the subnet 220.127.116.11/28?
34. What is the term of unwanted signal interference from adjacent pairs in a cable?
35. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
36. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
37. What commands have to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
38. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
39. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
40. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to a router?
41. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
42. What are sticky MAC addresses?
43. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
44. Which layer is represented in by bits?
45. Which of the following is correct?
46. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
47. Which switch will become the root bridge?
48. At which layer of the OSI model does SNMP operate?
49. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
50. Which description describes a global unicast address?
Question 1 of 50
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑