1. What command would you use to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM?
2. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
3. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
4. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
5. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
6. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
7. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
8. What is an advantage of static routing?
9. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to another switch?
10. Which layer is represented by packets?
11. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
12. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
13. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
14. Which layer provides logical addressing?
15. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
16. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
17. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
18. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
19. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in a passive state, what does this mean?
20. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
21. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
22. An administrator of Stevit pings the 127.0.0.1 address from the CMD on a PC host. An ICMP reply is received, what does this confirm?
23. What command would you use to encrypt all passwords?
24. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
25. Which description describes a global unicast address?
26. At which layer of the OSI model does DHCP operate?
27. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
28. At which layer of the OSI model does FTP operate?
29. Where is the running configuration stored by default?
30. At which layer of the OSI model does UDP operate?
31. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
32. Full-duplex doubles the speed of the cable.
33. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
34. At which layer of the OSI model does SNMP operate?
35. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
36. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
37. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a router to another router?
38. Which of the following are public IP address? (Choose two)
39. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
40. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
41. At which layer of the OSI model does SMTP operate?
42. What is the last available address of the subnet 18.104.22.168/28?
43. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
44. Which layer is represented by segments?
45. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
46. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
47. OSPF neighbors can have different Hello and Dead timers.
48. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
49. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
50. What metric does OSPF use?
Question 1 of 50
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑