1. Which of the following protocol uses both TCP and UDP?
2. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
3. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
4. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
5. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
6. What can you assume when you have multiple routes in an active state in the topology table when using EIGRP?
7. What command would you use to encrypt all passwords?
8. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
9. What does a switch break up by default?
10. By default you can not see system messages when telnetting in a remote router.
11. Which layer provides logical addressing?
12. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
14. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
15. The feasible successor will be in the topology table.
16. Which of the following are functinos of a switch at layer 2? (Choose two)
17. What command would you use to set a encrypted password Stevit to enter privilege mode?
18. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
19. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols?
20. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
21. Which layer is represented by packets?
22. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
23. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
24. What command will show the CAM table?
25. Where is the running configuration stored by default?
26. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
27. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
28. What are the two sublayers of the Data-link layer?
29. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
30. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
31. What is the CPE?
32. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
33. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
34. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
35. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
36. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
37. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
38. What is the IEEE standard of 1000Base-T?
39. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
40. Which statement is false regarding to full duplex?
41. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
42. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in a passive state, what does this mean?
43. How many subnets and hosts does the IP address 172.17.0.0/19 provide?
44. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
45. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 22.214.171.124/28?
46. At which layer of the OSI model does DHCP operate?
47. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
48. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
49. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
50. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
Question 1 of 50
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑