1. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
2. What is the order of encapsulation?
3. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
4. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 126.96.36.199/27?
5. What is 802.1w also called like?
6. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
7. What are the default timers of HSRP?
8. What is the bit length of a MAC address?
9. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
10. Full-duplex doubles the speed of the cable.
11. What are sticky MAC addresses?
12. Which of the following are public IP addresses? (Choose two)
13. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
14. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
15. Which of the following is correct?
16. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
17. What command would you use to encrypt all passwords?
18. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
19. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
20. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
21. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a PC directly to a router?
22. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
23. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 188.8.131.52/28?
24. Where is the bootstrap stored by default?
25. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
26. Which layer converts data packets from the Data Link layer into electrical signals?
27. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
28. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
29. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
30. Which layer provides logical addressing?
31. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
32. What is the CPE?
33. Which switch will become the root bridge?
34. What is the default subnetmask of a class B address?
35. What is the AD of EIGRP?
36. What command would you use to copy a Cisco IOS to a TFTP server?
37. What is the class C private IP address range?
38. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
39. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
40. At which layer of the OSI model does SMTP operate?
41. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
42. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
43. Which of the following protocols uses UDP?
44. Which of the following type of connection can not use full-duplex?
45. Which statement is false regarding to full duplex?
46. What command will show the CAM table?
47. What is the demarcation point?
48. Which protocol uses TCP port 23?
49. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to a router?
50. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
Question 1 of 50
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑