1. What command would you use to encrypt all passwords?
2. What is an advantage of static routing?
3. Which layer provides logical addressing?
4. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 220.127.116.11/28?
5. Which of the following are functinos of a switch at layer 2? (Choose two)
6. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
7. What are the two sublayers of the Data-link layer?
8. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
9. When will DTP never form a trunk?
10. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
11. What is the class A private IP address range?
12. What is the AD of EIGRP?
13. Where is the ARP cache stored by default?
14. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
15. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
16. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
17. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols?
18. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
19. What can you assume when you have multiple routes in an active state in the topology table when using EIGRP?
20. What layer of the TCP/IP or DOD model is equivalent to the Transport layer of the OSI model?
21. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
22. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
23. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
24. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
25. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
26. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
27. How many subnets and hosts does the IP address 172.17.0.0/19 provide?
28. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
29. By default you can not see system messages when telnetting in a remote router.
30. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
31. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a PC directly to a router?
32. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
33. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
34. Which protocol uses UDP port 69?
35. What is the last available address of the subnet 18.104.22.168/28?
36. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
37. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
38. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
39. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
40. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
41. What is the default subnetmask of a class C address?
42. What is the expression of a MAC address?
43. At which layer of the OSI model does DHCP operate?
44. Which of the following is correct?
45. What command will show the CAM table?
46. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
47. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
48. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
49. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
50. Which layer is represented by segments?
Question 1 of 50
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑