1. What is the class C private IP address range?
2. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
3. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
4. What are sticky MAC addresses?
5. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
6. PAT is also known as what?
7. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a switch to a router?
8. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
9. Which part of a MAC address is the OUI?
10. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
11. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
12. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
13. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
14. Which host(s) have priority after the expiration of the backoff algorithm?
15. Where is the Cisco IOS stored by default?
16. What command would you use to delete the configuration stored in NVRAM?
17. Where is the bootstrap stored by default?
18. Which of the following are private IP addresses? (Choose two)
19. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
20. What is the demarcation point?
21. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in an active state, what does this mean?
22. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
23. What is the term of unwanted signal interference from adjacent pairs in a cable?
24. At which layer of the OSI model does DNS operate?
25. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
26. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
27. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
28. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
29. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
30. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
31. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
32. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
33. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
34. Which of these layers is represented by data?
35. What is the class B private IP address range?
36. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
37. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
38. What is the CPE?
39. What is the AD of EIGRP?
40. Which layer is represented by packets?
41. What commands have to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
42. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
43. In a network using EIGRP as routing protocol, all routes in the topology table are in a passive state, what does this mean?
44. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
45. Which layer converts data packets from the Data Link layer into electrical signals?
46. What is the last available address of the subnet 10.144.0.0/13?
47. What is the order of encapsulation?
48. What type of UTP cable can you use to connect a router to another router?
49. What is the AD of OSPF?
50. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
Question 1 of 50
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑