1. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
2. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
3. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
4. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
5. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
6. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
7. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
8. PAT is also known as what?
9. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
11. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
12. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
13. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
14. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
15. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
16. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
17. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
18. Is an inside global before or after translation?
19. What are the default timers of HSRP?
20. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑