1. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
2. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
3. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
4. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
5. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
6. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
7. PAT is also known as what?
8. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
9. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
10. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
11. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
12. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
13. What are the default timers of HSRP?
14. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
15. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
16. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
17. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
18. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
19. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
20. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑