1. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
2. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
3. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
4. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
5. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
6. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
7. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
8. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
9. Is an inside global before or after translation?
10. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
11. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
12. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
13. What are the default timers of HSRP?
14. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
15. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
16. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
17. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
18. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
19. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
20. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑