1. PAT is also known as what?
2. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
3. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
4. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
5. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
6. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
7. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
8. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
9. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
10. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
11. What are the default timers of HSRP?
12. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
13. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
14. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
15. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
16. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
17. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
18. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
19. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
20. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑