1. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
2. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
3. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
4. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
5. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
6. Is an inside global before or after translation?
7. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
8. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
9. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
11. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
12. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
13. PAT is also known as what?
14. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
15. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
16. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
17. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
18. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
19. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
20. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑