1. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
2. What are the default timers of HSRP?
3. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
4. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
5. Is an inside global before or after translation?
6. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
7. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
8. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
9. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
10. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
11. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
12. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
13. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
14. PAT is also known as what?
15. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
16. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
17. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
18. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
19. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
20. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑