1. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
2. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
3. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
4. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
5. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
6. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
7. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
8. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
9. PAT is also known as what?
10. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
11. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
12. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
14. What are the default timers of HSRP?
15. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
16. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
17. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
18. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
19. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
20. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑