1. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
2. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
3. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
4. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
5. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
6. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
7. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
8. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
9. What are the default timers of HSRP?
10. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
11. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
12. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
13. PAT is also known as what?
14. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
15. Is an inside global before or after translation?
16. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
17. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
18. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
19. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
20. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑