1. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
2. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
3. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
4. What is the range of a numbered standard access-list? (Choose two)
5. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
6. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
7. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
8. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
9. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
10. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
11. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
12. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
13. What are the default timers of HSRP?
14. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
15. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
16. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
17. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
18. Is an inside global before or after translation?
19. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
20. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑