1. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
2. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
3. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
4. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
5. What is the range of a numbered extended access-list? (Choose two)
6. What is the syntax to create a numbered extended access-list?
7. Is an inside global before or after translation?
8. What are the default timers of HSRP?
9. Which of the following features are in SNMPv3 and in SNMPv2? (Choose two)
10. A network engineer at Stevit wants to block telnet with a standard numbered access-list, what command should the network engineer use to apply the access-list?
11. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
12. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
13. What command can you use to see if a access-list is applied to a interface?
14. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
15. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
16. PAT is also known as what?
17. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
18. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
19. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
20. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑