1. Which of the following protocols can cause overload on a CPU of a managed device?
2. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
3. Which of the following is a valid HSRP virtual MAC address?
4. What are the default timers of HSRP?
5. Is an inside global before or after translation?
6. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
7. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
8. What is the maximum number of groups per interface when using HSRP?
9. Which of the following HSRP states does an active router enter when it is preempted by a router with a higher priority?
10. Which of the following is not Cisco proprietary?
11. What will the following access-list block?
Router(config)#access-list 148 deny tcp any any eq 22
12. What are the benefits of a named access-list over a numbered access-list? (Choose two)
13. What command can you use to see all access-lists on your router?
14. When using GLBP, which router will respond to the client ARP requests?
15. PAT is also known as what?
16. Which of the following protocols provide network redundancy for IP networks? (Choose two)
17. What are two ways to match all addresses in an access-list?
18. Which of the following are SNMP components? (Choose two)
19. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
20. Which of the following is true regarding access-lists applied to an interface?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑