1. Which of the following are private IP addresses? (Choose two)
2. What is the last available address of the subnet 126.96.36.199/28?
3. Which of the following are public IP address? (Choose two)
4. What is the class A private IP address range?
5. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
6. Which of these is a valid IPv6 address?
7. What is the default subnetmask of a class C address?
8. What is the class B private IP address range?
9. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
10. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
11. Which description describes a global unicast address?
12. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 188.8.131.52/28?
13. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
14. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
15. How many subnets and hosts does the IP address 172.17.0.0/19 provide?
16. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 184.108.40.206/27?
17. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
18. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
19. What is the class C private IP address range?
20. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑