1. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 220.127.116.11/27?
2. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::A?
3. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
4. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
5. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
6. Which of these ranges is the link-local unicast range?
7. What is the class A private IP address range?
8. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
9. Which of the following are public IP address? (Choose two)
10. Which description describes a global unicast address?
11. How many subnets and hosts does the IP address 172.17.0.0/19 provide?
12. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
13. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
14. What is the class C private IP address range?
15. What is the default subnetmask of a class C address?
16. Which of the following are public IP addresses? (Choose two)
17. What is the IPv6 loopback address?
18. What is the class B private IP address range?
19. What is the last available address of the subnet 18.104.22.168/28?
20. Which of these is a valid IPv6 address?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑