1. What is the class C private IP address range?
2. Which of the following are private IP addresses? (Choose two)
3. How many subnets and hosts does the IP address 172.17.0.0/19 provide?
4. Which mask should you use on a point-to-point link to reduce the waste of IP addresses?
5. Which description describes a global unicast address?
6. What is the default subnetmask of a class C address?
7. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::9?
8. Which of these is a valid IPv6 address?
9. What is the last available address of the subnet 10.144.0.0/13?
10. What is the class B private IP address range?
11. How many bits are in an IPv6 field?
12. Which routing protocol uses multicast address FF02::5 and FF02::6?
13. What is the default subnetmask of a class A address?
14. What is the IPv6 loopback address?
15. What is the last available address of the subnet 126.96.36.199/28?
16. Which of these ranges is the unique local unicast range?
17. What is the class A private IP address range?
18. What is the subnetmask of the IP address 188.8.131.52/27?
19. What type of IPv6 address identifies multiple interfaces but will only deliver packets to the closest destination?
20. Which of the following are public IP addresses? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑