1. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
2. The feasible successor will be in the topology table.
3. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
4. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
5. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
6. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
7. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
8. What is the AD of OSPF?
9. What metric does OSPF use?
10. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
11. What is the AD of EIGRP?
12. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
13. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
14. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
15. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
16. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
17. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
18. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
19. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
20. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑