1. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
2. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
3. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
4. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
5. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
6. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
7. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
8. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
9. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
10. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
11. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
12. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
13. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
14. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
15. What is the AD of EIGRP?
16. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
17. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
18. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
19. What is the AD of OSPF?
20. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑