1. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
2. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
3. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
4. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
5. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
6. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
7. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
8. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
9. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
10. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
11. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
12. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
13. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
14. Which of the following has an AD of 0? (Choose two)
15. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
16. The feasible successor will be in the topology table.
17. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
18. What is an advantage of static routing?
19. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
20. What metric does OSPF use?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑