1. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
2. What metric does OSPF use?
3. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
4. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
5. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
6. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
7. What is the AD of EIGRP?
8. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
9. What is the AD of OSPF?
10. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
11. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
12. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
14. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
15. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
16. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
17. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
18. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
19. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
20. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑