1. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
2. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
3. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
4. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
5. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
6. What metric does OSPF use?
7. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
8. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
9. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
10. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
11. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
12. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
14. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
15. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
16. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
17. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
18. What is the AD of OSPF?
19. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
20. What is the AD of EIGRP?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑