1. OSPF neighbors can have different Hello and Dead timers.
2. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
3. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
4. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
5. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
6. What is the AD of OSPF?
7. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
8. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
9. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
10. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
11. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
12. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
14. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
15. The feasible successor will be in the topology table.
16. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
17. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
18. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
19. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
20. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑