1. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
2. Refer to the exhibit. Why are R1 and R2 unable to become neigbors?
3. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
4. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
5. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
6. What command would enable OSPF with a process ID of 50?
7. What is an advantage of static routing?
8. Which of the following is true regarding OSPF?
9. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
10. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
11. What is the AD of OSPF?
12. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
13. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
14. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
15. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
16. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
17. What is the AD of EIGRP?
18. What type of EIGRP interface will not send or receive hello packets?
19. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
20. Which of the following has an AD of 0? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑