1. Which of the following is true regarding OSPF?
2. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
3. Which of the following AD will make it to the routing table?
4. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
5. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
6. The feasible successor will be in the topology table.
7. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
8. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
9. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
10. What will be the destination IP address and MAC address in a frame when a PC sends a packet to its gateway to reach a PC in a remote network? (Choose two)
11. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
12. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
13. The feasible successor will be in the routing table.
14. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
15. What metric does OSPF use?
16. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
17. What is the AD of OSPF?
18. Which of the following has an AD of 0? (Choose two)
19. What is an advantage of static routing?
20. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑