1. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
2. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
3. Which of the following is not a routing loop prevention mechanism?
4. Which of the following does not auto summarize?
5. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
6. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
7. What is an advantage of static routing?
8. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
9. Which of the following is true regarding OSPF?
10. What metric does OSPF use?
11. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
12. In which of the following network types will there be a DR and BDR election? (Choose two)
13. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
14. Where are EIGRP successor routes stored?
15. Can EIGRP routers become neighbors while being in different autonomous systems?
16. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
17. What multicast addresses are used by OSPF? (Choose two)
18. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
19. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
20. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑