1. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
2. What metric does OSPF use?
3. What command should you use to see which side is the DCE side of a serial connection?
4. Which of the following has the lowest AD?
5. Which of the following protocols is a distance-vector protocol that allows classless routing?
6. The feasible successor is the route with the lowest distance to the remote network.
7. Which of the following are routing protocols? (Choose two)
8. What is the AD of EIGRP?
9. OSPF routers will never become neighbors when having different Hello and Dead timers.
10. Refer to the exhibit. What is this topology called like?
11. What command would enable EIGRP with an autonomous system of 150?
12. What metrics does EIGRP use by default? (Choose two)
13. What command would you use to use all possible metrics for EIGRP?
14. Which of the following are routed protocols? (Choose two)
15. What is an advantage of static routing?
16. Refer to the exhibit. Why is PC1 unable to reach PC2? All routes are configured correctly.
17. Which of the following routed protocols does EIGRP support? (Choose two)
18. Which of the following element does a router not use to determine the best route to a destination?
19. What can you use to create a static route? (Choose two)
20. What will OSPF use to choose the DR and BDR when all routers have the same OSPF priority?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑