1. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
2. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
3. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
4. What is 802.1w also called like?
5. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
7. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
8. When will DTP never form a trunk?
9. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
10. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
11. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
12. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
13. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
14. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
15. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
16. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
17. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
18. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
19. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
20. Which switch will become the root bridge?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑