1. What is the default switch priority?
2. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
3. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
4. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
5. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
6. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
7. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
8. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
9. What is 802.1w also called like?
10. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
11. What command will show the CAM table?
12. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
13. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
14. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
16. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
17. When will DTP never form a trunk?
18. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
19. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
20. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑