1. When will DTP never form a trunk?
2. Which switch will become the root bridge?
3. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
5. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
6. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
7. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
8. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
9. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
10. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
11. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
12. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
13. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
14. What is the default switch priority?
15. What does a switch break up by default?
16. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
17. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
18. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
19. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
20. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑