1. When will DTP never form a trunk?
2. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
3. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
4. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
6. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
7. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
8. What is 802.1w also called like?
9. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
10. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
11. What command will show the CAM table?
12. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
13. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
14. What does a switch break up by default?
15. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
16. What are sticky MAC addresses?
17. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
18. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
19. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
20. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑