1. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
2. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
3. What are sticky MAC addresses?
4. What command will show the CAM table?
5. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
6. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
7. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
8. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
9. Which switch will become the root bridge?
10. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
11. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
12. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
14. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
15. When will DTP never form a trunk?
16. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
17. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
18. What is 802.1w also called like?
19. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
20. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑