1. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
2. What is the default switch priority?
3. What are sticky MAC addresses?
4. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
5. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
6. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
7. Which switch will become the root bridge?
8. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
9. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
10. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
11. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
12. What command will show the CAM table?
13. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
14. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
15. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
16. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
17. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
18. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
20. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑