Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
2. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
3. What is 802.1w also called like?
4. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
5. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
6. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
7. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
8. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
9. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
10. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
11. What command will show the CAM table?
12. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
13. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
14. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
15. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
16. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
17. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
18. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
19. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
20. What does a switch break up by default?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑