1. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
2. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
3. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
4. What is the default switch priority?
5. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
6. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
7. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
8. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
10. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
11. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
12. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
13. What is 802.1w also called like?
14. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
15. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
16. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
17. Which switch will become the root bridge?
18. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
19. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
20. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑