1. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
2. What is the default switch priority?
3. What are sticky MAC addresses?
4. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
5. What command will show the CAM table?
6. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
8. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
9. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
10. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
11. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
12. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
13. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
14. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
15. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
16. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
17. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
18. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
19. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
20. Which switch will become the root bridge?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑