1. Which switch will become the root bridge?
2. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
3. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
4. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
5. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
6. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
7. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
8. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
9. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
10. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
11. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
12. What command will show the CAM table?
13. When will DTP never form a trunk?
14. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
15. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
16. What does a switch break up by default?
17. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
18. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
19. What is the default switch priority?
20. What is 802.1w also called like?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑