1. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
2. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
3. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
4. When will DTP never form a trunk?
5. What is the default switch priority?
6. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
8. What command will show the CAM table?
9. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
10. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
11. What does a switch break up by default?
12. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
13. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
14. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
15. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
16. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
17. What are sticky MAC addresses?
18. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
19. What is 802.1w also called like?
20. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑