1. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
2. What is 802.1w also called like?
3. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
4. What are the three functinos of a switch at layer 2?
5. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
6. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
7. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
8. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
9. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
10. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
11. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
12. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
13. Which switch will become the root bridge?
14. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
15. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
16. What does a switch break up by default?
17. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
18. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
Refer to the exhibit. Why is the trunk link between S1 and S2 not working?
20. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑