1. Which switch will become the root bridge?
2. When using router on a stick, where should you apply the gateway IP addresses of the different VLANs?
3. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
4. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
5. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
6. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
7. What does a switch break up by default?
8. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
9. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
10. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
11. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
12. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
13. What command will show the CAM table?
14. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
15. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
16. What is 802.1w also called like?
17. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
18. Which of the following is a L2 protocol used to maintain a loop-free network?
19. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
20. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑