1. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
2. What address of a frame does the switch put in its CAM table?
3. Which of the following are not valid modes when a switch port is used as a vlan trunk? (Choose two)
4. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
5. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
6. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
7. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
8. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
9. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
10. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
11. What does a switch break up by default?
12. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
13. Which of the following is the IEEE standard for frame tagging?
14. What are sticky MAC addresses?
15. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
16. What is 802.1w also called like?
17. Which of the following are not RSTP port states? (Choose two)
18. Which switch will become the root bridge?
19. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
20. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑