1. Which switching technology distributes VLAN information to all switches in the domain?
2. When is a spanning-tree network fully converged?
3. What is 802.1w also called like?
4. What does a switch break up by default?
5. Which frame tagging protocol will DTP use when both switches support ISL and dot1q?
6. Which of the following is not a STP port state?
7. Which VTP mode will forward VLAN information but will maintain its own VLAN database?
8. What is the default mode of a switch using VTP?
9. What is the result of segmenting a network with a switch?
10. Which switching technology reduces the size of a broadcast domain?
11. What does the violation restrict do on a switchport?
12. How does a switch know where to forward a frame to?
13. Which of the following are benefits of VLANs? (Choose two)
14. Which of the following does a L2 switch provide? (Choose two)
15. What command will show the CAM table?
16. Which of the following protocols is used for trunking on a switch? (Choose two)
17. What does the violation protect do on a switchport?
18. All of the following switches have the same priority, which one will become the root bridge?
19. Which switch will become the root bridge?
20. What are sticky MAC addresses?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑