1. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
2. What is the CIR?
3. What is the CPE?
4. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
5. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
6. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
7. PAT is also known as what?
8. Is an inside global before or after translation?
9. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
11. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
12. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
13. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
14. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
15. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
16. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
17. What is IARP used for?
18. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
19. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
20. What is the demarcation point?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑