1. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
2. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
3. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
4. PAT is also known as what?
5. What is the CPE?
6. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
7. What is the demarcation point?
8. Is an inside global before or after translation?
9. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
11. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
12. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
13. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
14. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
15. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
16. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
17. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
18. What is the CIR?
19. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
20. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑