1. What is the demarcation point?
2. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
3. What is IARP used for?
4. Is an inside global before or after translation?
5. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
6. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
7. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
8. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
9. What is the CIR?
10. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
11. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
12. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
13. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
14. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
15. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
16. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
17. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
18. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
19. What is the CPE?
20. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑