1. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
2. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
3. What is the CPE?
4. What is the demarcation point?
5. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
6. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
7. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
8. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
9. Is an inside global before or after translation?
10. What is IARP used for?
11. What is the CIR?
12. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
13. PAT is also known as what?
14. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
15. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
16. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
17. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
18. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
19. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
20. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑