1. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
2. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
3. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
4. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
5. What is IARP used for?
6. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
7. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
8. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
9. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
10. What is the CIR?
11. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
12. What is the CPE?
13. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
14. What is the demarcation point?
15. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
16. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
17. Is an inside global before or after translation?
18. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
19. PAT is also known as what?
20. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑