1. What is the CIR?
2. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
3. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
4. PAT is also known as what?
5. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
6. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
7. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
8. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
9. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
10. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
11. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
12. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
13. What is the CPE?
14. What is the demarcation point?
15. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
16. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
17. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
18. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
19. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
20. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑