1. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
2. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
3. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
4. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
5. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
6. Is an inside global before or after translation?
7. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
8. What is the CPE?
9. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
10. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
11. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
12. What is the CIR?
13. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
14. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
15. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
16. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
17. What is IARP used for?
18. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
19. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
20. PAT is also known as what?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑