1. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
2. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
3. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
4. What is IARP used for?
5. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
6. What is the CIR?
7. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
8. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
9. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
10. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
11. Is an inside global before or after translation?
12. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
13. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
14. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
15. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
16. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
17. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
18. PAT is also known as what?
19. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
20. What is the demarcation point?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑