1. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
2. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
3. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
4. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
5. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
6. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
7. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
8. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
9. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
10. What is IARP used for?
11. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
12. What is the CPE?
13. What is the CIR?
14. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
15. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
16. What is the demarcation point?
17. PAT is also known as what?
18. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
19. Is an inside global before or after translation?
20. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑