1. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
2. Which of the following descibes the LMI?
3. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
4. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
5. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
6. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
7. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
8. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
9. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
10. Is an inside global before or after translation?
11. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
12. What is the demarcation point?
13. PAT is also known as what?
14. What is the CPE?
15. What is the CIR?
16. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
17. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
18. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
19. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
20. What is IARP used for?
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑