1. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
2. What is IARP used for?
3. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
4. What is the CIR?
5. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
6. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
7. What is the demarcation point?
8. PAT is also known as what?
9. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
10. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
11. What is the CPE?
12. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
13. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
14. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
15. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
16. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
17. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
18. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
19. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
20. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
Question 1 of 20
© 2020 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑