1. What is IARP used for?
2. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
3. Which of the following are no types of LMI? (Choose two)
4. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
5. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
6. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
7. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
8. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
9. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
10. Is an inside global before or after translation?
11. What is the CIR?
12. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
13. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
14. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
15. What is the CPE?
16. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
17. What is the demarcation point?
18. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
19. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
20. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
Question 1 of 20
© 2018 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑