1. How can you prevent split horizon issues on a router in a Frame Relay network?
2. What type of address translation can use one address to allow thousands of hosts to be translated globally?
3. Is an inside global before or after translation?
4. What is the demarcation point?
5. Which of the following are not PPP Data-link protocols? (Choose two)
6. What is the default serial encapsulation on Cisco routers?
7. What command has to be used on your router interfaces before NAT will translate addresses? (Choose two)
8. Which of the following describes a private network accross the internet?
9. What command would you use to clear all your NAT entries from the translation table?
10. When using PPP authentication, you have to use the hostname of the remote router.
11. What is the CIR?
12. What is IARP used for?
13. What command should you use to see the LMI traffic statistics?
14. Which of the following describes the DLCI?
15. Which of the following are PPP authentication methods? (Choose two)
16. Which of the following are no disadvantages of NAT? (Choose two)
17. What type of network is a Frame Relay WAN by default?
18. Which type of FR encapsulation should you use when connecting a Cisco router to a non-Cisco router?
19. What is the CPE?
20. When using PPP authentication, you have to use your own hostname.
Question 1 of 20
© 2019 Study CCNA
Thema gemaakt door Anders Noren — Boven ↑